Blue Glass Trinket Boxes

Thought I'd take some inspiration from my other blog today (the 'arty-farty' one, as my sisters call it), and post about some of the pretty things I've come across over the last few months (so apologies if you've already seen this post!)

I love trinket boxes, jewellery caskets, pill boxes and glass jars of all kinds , so I couldn’t resist when I saw these translucent, dreamy blue glass trinket boxes (and one mauve one!). The poet in me thinks of water-like  jewels and intricate filagree dull silver, which promise to hold your secrets (and your diamonds) and offer possibilities with their petite bodies. So of course I had to buy them, and I got one for each of  my sisters and sister-in-law (and one for myself of course). I’m sure if you were to look at their contents now, each glass bauble would hold something very different from the last.






No comments:

Post a Comment