HIGH STREET DESIGNS: Luxurious Green Dresses At Seasons

Here's another (two) outfits which I saw which I loved because of the beautiful colours and the cuts of the outfits - seen at Seasons, East London. I thought the rainbow strip at the bottom of the first dress was a really funky touch, which made the hem look really colourful without taking over the rest of the outfit. I also loved the second outfit because of the maxi dress style with the jacket, which was done really well without being overloaded with work, while the inner maxi dress was kept plain in a beautiful shade of green.

I'm pretty sure these outfits are both quite pricey, as this boutique does a lot of beautiful be-spoke and one off pieces, but it is a very popular store too, and with beautiful pieces like this, it's easy to see why. I haven't purchased from Seasons myself, but several friends and family have, and the outfits are very lovely. I this these two outfits below would make really nice mehndi outfits for a bride, or otherwise, very glamorous wedding outfits for a guest!


No comments:

Post a Comment