GLAMOROUS ACCESSORIES: Lulu Lip Bags

I'm a bit slow in posting about these, since they've been in the shops for about a year now, but I'm still seeing these and although they're quite quirky, I do like these lip-shaped clutch bags by Lulu Guinness. They don't come cheap either, at about £245 per bag, but they do look fab, and now they come in the hard clutch version as well as the soft ones.

While I'm not so sure that these would compliment Asian fashion so well (I can't imagine carrying one of these to a wedding, for example), they would make really great party clutches, and I'm pretty sure they can accessorize a more Westernised or 'fusion' style outfit, for a more funky look. I've seen a few high street shops have a cheaper version of this too, but having seen the original, I do like the bright, clean look of these more!


No comments:

Post a Comment