KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Satya Pauls' Bollywood Heroines Pop Print Sari

I do like the funky prints of Satya Paul, bold, colourful and dramatic (even if I wouldn't be brave enough to wear some of them!) I've been seeing a lot of pop-art style and faces-prints on lots of dresses and kurtas/kameezes, not to mention a lot of Masaba and Satya Paul saris, so this sari fits right in with that trend.

The sari has prints of famous and golden oldie Bollywood faces all over, with actresses from their more iconic days, with the rest of the sari accented with a rich purple. I love the colours used here, and I like the idea of having Bollywood actresses make up the prints of the sari - although I'm less sure that I'd wear something like this (or where I would wear it to!)

What do you think of this sari? Is it something you would wear?


Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment