A Few Things...

Eid is coming up soon, and I've been busy buying Eid gifts for the family, enjoying iftaris with the family and making the most of this month - so I've not been able to blog as much as I normally do, but will do my best to do a few posts in the middle of it all.

My local shopping mall is celebrating this month with a Ramadan and Eid event with stalls, henna and an Eid treasure hunt! Maybe something to check out if I get a few free moments.


I've also been browsing the local shops to see whether there are any nice outfits for Eid - I have a few outfits in mind to wear, but haven't quite decided! I'll be posting some of the designs I like soon, but in the meantime here's a sunflowery outfit I saw today which I thought was cute - although slightly a bit too sunny for me!


I'll be posting a few sneak peeks of my (and my sisters'!) Eid outfits, although I've been looking for some pretty bangles to go with mine. We've also got plenty of weddings coming up straight after, so stay tuned for some more sparkly glamour!

No comments:

Post a Comment