Hayaa Collections: A Review

I'm always looking at different companies and reviews of them online, particularly as these days I tend to do a lot of online shopping for things which are a little bit different than what's just on the high street.

I thought I'd post a quick review of  company I ordered from recently, Hayaa Collections, whose scarves I liked the look of, and which had quite reasonable prices. I've seen a few of their scarves on Facebook, and a few bloggers have used this company, so I thought I'd give it a try.

After browsing the website for the scarves I liked, I selected a pretty colours and checked out and paid for the scarves (and they take Paypal too, which I prefer!) The scarves took about 4-5 days to come and were packaged quite nicely, with a lovely handwritten note as well.

I love the jade-green 'ripple' scarf I got the most, because it is soft and light, and the colour is really flattering - it's certainly something I can imagine with my everyday wardrobe. I'd recommend this website for anyone looking for cheap hijabs - it's easy to buy from, use-friendly and has some versatile scarves which I've found easy to wear.





No comments:

Post a Comment