Some good news...

"And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): Verily in that are signs for those who reflect."
[Al-Rum: 21]

"It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell with her (in love)."
[AI-A`raf: 189]

I don't often post about personal things (I know that sounds odd considering I post about my wardrobe and my purchases all week long!), since this is something I'm quite reserved about, but I thought I'd share some good news.

I’m happy to say that I’m getting married at the end of this year, and would like your prayers over the next few months as I take a new step in my journey towards good things. It’s something which has kept me emotional and ecstatic in turns over the last few weeks, and  I’d like to share my news and ask you to keep me in your prayers and share your advice, blessings and of course any tips you find helpful as I look forward to the rest of the year :)

I also thought I'd post whatever advice, reviews and tips I find about any bride-to-bes out there, (I promise I'll try not to be a bridezilla and over post about weddings!) particularly those of you who will be on a budget like myself, and need ideas on where to look (although be warned, I'm quite London-centric!)

Here's to an inspirational next six months, (especially now I've booked the dates and the halls!), and some good times to come.

Curly Fries :)



No comments:

Post a Comment