GLAMOROUS ACCESSORIES: The Regal Kundan Ring

Another day, another ring. I think I should stop buying them now, seeing as I'll be getting a ring on on *that* finger soon enough, but I do love my giant kundan rings (especially seeing as they're the only jewellery I wear most days!)

This is one I bought recently from the lovely Indian Hanger team which I thought looked lovely - there's something regal about it which remind me of the Rajasthani culture, although it could be just because of the colours. The quality of this ring is amazing, each stone is solid and beautifully embedded into the ring, which goes well with the intricate gold setting. I can imagine wearing bangles in these colours, with a simple suit for a dholki or mehndi for a pretty look. I'm sure I'll get a chance to show this off soon (I'll post if I do!)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

One of the decent and nice articles for the people looking to buy kundan rings online india
, they must ensure to contact a genuine service providers.

rocky said...

Nice collections and among all i really like to do temple jewellery online shopping as they look really unique in festive season

Post a Comment