Hijab Fashion Shop: A Review

This is a company that I bought some scarves from a while back, which I'll post a quick review on because I was quite happy with their service. Hijab Fashion Shop has a range of products, from hijabs and scarves, maxi dresses, abayahs and other modesty-wear items such as sleeves and hijab caps, and the prices are pretty reasonable.

I've been looking for a comfortable jersey fabric hijab scarf which I've been wanting for a while (especially after I bought my mum a beautiful maxi jersey scarf from Zara and went back to get one for myself but it was sold out!) I bought two colours from the site in navy and maroon, which I thought would be great for every-day wear. The website is easy to use, and I like the fact that it accepts Paypal as well. I also like the fact that the website includes a page on 'Hijab Care', which I think is handy for looking after their scarves and how to wash them.

The scarves came really quickly, within about two days, which I was really happy with, and were packaged quite well. There were also two sparkly hijab pins included in the package, which I thought was a nice touch too (you can never have too many hijab pins!) and which was really sweet.

The hijabs themselves were pretty much what I expected, rich colours, light-weight and easy to wear and drape - and quite big so they cover well and can be folded in various way - pretty much exactly what they the website describes them as! There are other websites out there which sell cheaper scarves, but not all of them have maxi scarves like these, and I like the fact that there's a good range of colours in these jersey ones. All in all, a good buying experience :)




No comments:

Post a Comment