DESIGNER MODE: Pretty Dresses by Sonas Couture

I've been browsing different outfits by vendors Sonas Couture, based in Wembley, UK, for a while and have found some pretty outfits which I thought I'd share.While I'm not a huge fan of their bridal wear, as their styles are more fusion and I'm more of a traditional-bridal kinda gal, their party and formal wear definitely caught my eye. I loved the beautifully fresh colours which don't look overly bright, and which make good use of the rich materials used.





All images belong to Sonas Couture

While I am not a huge fan of net material which is often used in outfits nowadays, especially in the UK, I think it was utilised pretty well in these outfits. I also love the use of brocade and jamawar print in some of the design, as well as the flattering shapes. I think I probably like the first two outfits the best, although there's plenty more that appealed to me. Haven't seen any of these up close for myself, so can't say whether they are as lovely in real life as they seem here, but I'm planning a trip to Wembley soon so hopefully will be able to let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment